Affordable Care Act (ACA) Reporting Webinars
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Reporting WebinarsNovember 12, 2018
The first ACA reporting deadline for ALEs is less than three months away. To help you and your groups prepare, EaseCentral offers a recorded ACA webinar series. These webinars review important topics about the 2018 ACA reporting season, and how ACA with EaseCentral can simplify the process.
- Reporting requirements and form details.
- Aggregated Applicable Large Employers and linking 1094-C and 1095-C forms when filing.
- Simplifying ACA reporting with EaseCentral.
- Questions surrounding reporting on insurance offer and coverage (1095-C).
- Reporting self-funded plans.
- Who must report and the timeframes for reporting.
- EaseCentral ACA features and using EaseCentral for completing 1094-C and 1095-C forms.
- Using safe harbor methods to offer affordable coverage.
- Examples of successful ACA reporting for different employee types.
- Important changes for ACA reporting in 2018.
- 2018 ACA due dates.
- Important ACA form updates.
- Line 14 & 16 codes.
- How to streamline filing using EaseCentral and Nelco.
Interested in streamlining ACA reporting with EaseCentral this season? Questions about getting started? Schedule time with EaseCentral’s Success Team.
Contact our small group experts at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your success is important to us, and we’re actively working on new solutions to support you throughout the year. To get the latest news via text messaging in the future, simply provide your cell phone number here.