Blue Shield 2016 Small Business Online Roadshow News
Blue Shield 2016 Small Business Online Roadshow NewsOctober 19, 2016
Were you unable to attend the Blue Shield Small Business Online Roadshow last month? No worries. Access the recording, Broker Q and A’s, and resources below for the latest Q4 and Q1-2017 small business (1-100) updates and promotions to ensure your success.
Promotions for easier renewals and new sales:
- 25% deposit for the first month’s premium.
- Signature dates on applications are allowable for up to three months for early enrollment.
- DE9C’s are waived for 10+ enrolling employees – attestation will suffice.
– DE9C’s are still required for groups of 1-9, however, Blue Shield will allow groups to submit the most recent DE9C available at the time of submission.
- Relaxed participation has been reduced to only 25% and extended through December 31, 2016.
- Specialty benefit enhancements.
Exciting Q1-2017 enhancements:
- Teladoc ($5 copay) – 24/7/365 non-emergency physician access.
- 40% Dental PPO network expansion in California.
To learn more, visit the Blue Shield Producer Connection.
- 2017 Plan Packages for Small Business — Off Exchange and Mirror Plan Packages
- What’s New for 2017
- Embedded pediatric dental and vision benefits FAQs.
- Understand how SB125 revises the definition of small group.
- Transition of groups with 51-100 employees to the small group market.
Contact the small group experts at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.