Blue Shield Adds New Trio Provider in Los Angeles County
Blue Shield Adds New Trio Provider in Los Angeles CountyJuly 29, 2019
MemorialCare Medical Foundation has been added to Blue Shield’s list of Trio providers in Los Angeles County (Covered California Rating Region 15).
This new addition impacts all Trio plans across commercial lines of business including Core, Premier, Small Business and Individual and Family Plans. Effective immediately, this is considered a separate network change from the 2020 Trio service area expansion, currently pending regulatory approval.
MemorialCare provides Trio members with more options by adding 94 primary care physicians (PCPs) and 461 specialists to the provider roster. Their Trio ACO partner hospital is Long Beach Memorial Medical Center.
Please note: only offices located throughout the Long Beach area have been added to the Trio network. MemorialCare locations in Orange County are excluded from this network change.
- What’s New for Q4-2019 quick reference guide.
- Q4-2019 Small Business Sales brochure.
- 2019 Medical Plan Cheat Sheet.
- Trio HMO brochure and website.
- Teladoc brochure.
- Bundling Discount program.
- Pharmacy Directory.
- Specialty Drug Short Cycle Program Expansion RxNews Flash.
- Blue Shield Small Group Underwriting Guidelines.
- Relaxed Participation.
- New Small Business Multiple Subscriber Change Spreadsheet form for subscriber-level plan changes during renewal.
- Master Group Application form.
- Updated Employee Enrollment form.
- Blue Shield’s Renewal Center will help streamline the renewal process. You can:
- Complete your renewals, 100% paperless.
- Compare/add/edit/delete subscribers and dependents to calculate quotes.
- Submit group renewals and enroll clients’ employees online.
Visit Blue Shield’s Broker Connection to learn more.
Contact the small group experts at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.