Blue Shield Expands Trio HMO Service Area
Blue Shield Expands Trio HMO Service AreaAugust 19, 2019
Blue Shield’s Trio HMO service area has expanded to Kings and Fresno counties, in addition to extended coverage in Riverside, San Bernardino, and Tulare counties with additional zip codes.
Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
- Medical Groups: Empire Physicians Medical Group and Coachella Valley Physicians Inc.
- Partner Hospital: Eisenhower Medical Center
Tulare, Kings, and Fresno Counties
- Medical Group: Key Medical Group
- Partner Hospital: Kaweah Delta Medical Center
The expanded Trio network in Riverside, San Bernardino, and Tulare counties is available Q4 2019 for off-exchange plans only (including Mirror plans); the expanded network will be available for on-exchange plans beginning 2020. Trio enrollment for Kings and Fresno counties opens Q1 2020.
Please note: the Trio HMO network has partial coverage in each of these counties. Refer to the updated network guide for covered zip codes. Check out the Trio zip code finder and Find a Doctor tool, and visit the Trio website to learn more.
- What’s New for Q4-2019 quick reference guide.
- Q4-2019 Small Business Sales brochure.
- 2019 Medical Plan Cheat Sheet.
- Trio HMO brochure and website.
- Teladoc brochure.
- Bundling Discount program.
- Pharmacy Directory.
- Specialty Drug Short Cycle Program Expansion RxNews Flash.
- Blue Shield Small Group Underwriting Guidelines.
- Relaxed Participation.
- New Small Business Multiple Subscriber Change Spreadsheet form for subscriber-level plan changes during renewal.
- Master Group Application form.
- Updated Employee Enrollment form.
- Blue Shield’s Renewal Center will help streamline the renewal process. You can:
- Complete your renewals, 100% paperless.
- Compare/add/edit/delete subscribers and dependents to calculate quotes.
- Submit group renewals and enroll clients’ employees online.
Visit Blue Shield’s Broker Connection to learn more.
Contact the small group experts at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.