Blue Shield Q4 Relaxed Participation Requirements
Blue Shield Q4 Relaxed Participation RequirementsAugust 26, 2019
Blue Shield participation requirements remain relaxed for Q4. Small business groups with 5 or more enrolled employees only require 25% participation for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans through December 31, 2019.
Participation requirements are waived for Trio-only groups. Trio-only groups can enroll with as few as one member.
Download the Blue Shield flyer for more information and an example.
- What’s New for Q4-2019 quick reference guide.
- Q4-2019 Small Business Sales brochure.
- 2019 Medical Plan Cheat Sheet.
- Trio HMO brochure and website.
- Teladoc brochure.
- Bundling Discount program.
- Pharmacy Directory.
- Specialty Drug Short Cycle Program Expansion RxNews Flash.
- Blue Shield Small Group Underwriting Guidelines.
- Relaxed Participation.
- New Small Business Multiple Subscriber Change Spreadsheet form for subscriber-level plan changes during renewal.
- Master Group Application form.
- Updated Employee Enrollment form.
- Blue Shield’s Renewal Center will help streamline the renewal process. You can:
- Complete your renewals, 100% paperless.
- Compare/add/edit/delete subscribers and dependents to calculate quotes.
- Submit group renewals and enroll clients’ employees online.
Visit Blue Shield’s Broker Connection to learn more.
Contact your Claremont team at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.