Blue Shield Small Business Medical Incentive Program Accelerator
Blue Shield Small Business Medical Incentive Program AcceleratorSeptember 23, 2019
Now it’s easier to earn more when you sell Blue Shield of California Small Business medical plans to groups with October 1, 2019, through January 1, 2020, effective or renewal dates. Best of all, there’s no complicated tiers or calculations!
You can now earn:
- $100 per enrolled new member on new sales.
- An additional $100 when a member enrolls in a Trio HMO or Tandem PPO plan as part of the initial sale or during renewal. For renewing groups, the bonus will be based on net-new Trio and/or Tandem membership.
The bonus applies to Small Business Off-Exchange sales only, including Off-Exchange Package plans and Mirror Package plans. Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) membership is not eligible.
Get the bonus details.
To view and compare 2019 small business medical plans options, visit Blue Shield’s Plan Comparison Tool.
Learn about Blue Shield’s Trio medical plans.
- What’s New for Q4-2019 quick reference guide.
- Q4-2019 Small Business Sales brochure.
- 2019 Medical Plan Cheat Sheet.
- Trio HMO brochure and website.
- Teladoc brochure.
- Bundling Discount program.
- Pharmacy Directory.
- Specialty Drug Short Cycle Program Expansion RxNews Flash.
- Blue Shield Small Group Underwriting Guidelines.
- Relaxed Participation.
- New Small Business Multiple Subscriber Change Spreadsheet form for subscriber-level plan changes during renewal.
- Master Group Application form.
- Updated Employee Enrollment form.
- Blue Shield’s Renewal Center will help streamline the renewal process. You can:
- Complete your renewals, 100% paperless.
- Compare/add/edit/delete subscribers and dependents to calculate quotes.
- Submit group renewals and enroll clients’ employees online.
Visit Blue Shield’s Broker Connection to learn more.
Contact your Claremont team at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.