Blue Shield Trio Plans Reduce Costs and Simplify Healthcare
Blue Shield Trio Plans Reduce Costs and Simplify HealthcareJune 12, 2019
Help your employers reduce costs and simplify healthcare for employees and their families with Blue Shield’s Trio HMO plans.
Trio HMO Plans Offer:
- 12%-15% premium savings, compared to typical HMO plans, and lower cost trends without shifting costs to employees through higher deductibles and copays.
- More coordinated care for employees and families, which can translate to a faster return to work and a higher level of employee productivity and wellness.
- Shield Concierge – easy no-cost access for members to a dedicated team of health advocates, registered nurses, social workers, health coaches, and pharmacists.
- Wellvolution – new digital platform for preventive care, disease reversal, and overall well-being. Lifestyle programs focus on: nutrition management, physical activity, stress/coping/resilience, smoking cessation and nicotine replacement therapy, weight loss and management, and chronic condition management.
- A wide range of Discount Programs for fitness and exercise, vision services and alternative care.
View and compare 2019 small business medical plans options by visiting Blue Shield’s Plan Comparison Tool.
- What’s New for Q3-2019 quick reference guide.
- Q3-2019 Small Business Sales Brochure.
- 2019 Medical Plan Cheat Sheet.
- Trio HMO brochure.
- Teladoc brochure.
- Pharmacy Directory.
- Specialty Drug Short Cycle Program Expansion RxNews Flash.
- Blue Shield Small Group Underwriting Guidelines.
- Relaxed Participation.
- New Small Business Multiple Subscriber Change Spreadsheet form for subscriber-level plan changes during renewal.
- Master Group Application form.
- Updated Employee Enrollment form.
- Blue Shield’s Renewal Center will help streamline the renewal process. You can:
- Complete your renewals, 100% paperless.
- Compare/add/edit/delete subscribers and dependents to calculate quotes.
- Submit group renewals and enroll clients’ employees online.
Visit Blue Shield’s Broker Connection to learn more.
Contact the small group experts at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.