Blue Shield’s Trio HMO Adds Riverside Physician Network
Blue Shield’s Trio HMO Adds Riverside Physician NetworkOctober 21, 2019
Riverside Physician Network (RPN) was added to Blue Shield’s growing list of Trio providers in the Inland Empire, effective October 1, 2019. This addition impacts all Trio plans across commercial lines of business including Core, Premier, Small Business and Individual and Family Plans.
RPN was recently acquired by PrimeCare Riverside. Search results on Find a Doctor and the Trio Census tool show RPN as a provider. Beginning January 1, 2020, RPN will be listed as PrimeCare Riverside on Blue Shield systems and all RPN doctors will be shown under PrimeCare Riverside on FaD and the Trio census tool search results.
Recently Announced Trio HMO Service Area Expansions Include:
Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
- Medical Groups: Empire Physicians Medical Group and Coachella Valley Physicians Inc.
- Partner Hospital: Eisenhower Medical Center
Tulare, Kings, and Fresno Counties
- Medical Group: Key Medical Group
- Partner Hospital: Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Los Angeles County (Rating Area 15)
- Medical Group: MemorialCare Medical Foundation
- Partner Hospital: Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Blue Shield Broker Tools:
- What’s New for Q4-2019 quick reference guide.
- Q4-2019 Small Business Sales brochure.
- 2019 Medical Plan Cheat Sheet.
- Trio HMO brochure and website.
- Teladoc brochure.
- Bundling Discount program.
- Pharmacy Directory.
- Specialty Drug Short Cycle Program Expansion RxNews Flash.
- Blue Shield Small Group Underwriting Guidelines.
- Relaxed Participation.
- New Small Business Multiple Subscriber Change Spreadsheet form for subscriber-level plan changes during renewal.
- Master Group Application form.
- Updated Employee Enrollment form.
- Blue Shield’s Renewal Center will help streamline the renewal process. You can:
- Complete your renewals, 100% paperless.
- Compare/add/edit/delete subscribers and dependents to calculate quotes.
- Submit group renewals and enroll clients’ employees online.
Visit Blue Shield’s Broker Connection to learn more.
Contact the small group experts at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.