Blue Shield’s Trio Network Adds St. Johns
Blue Shield’s Trio Network Adds St. JohnsFebruary 3, 2020
As of January 1, 2020, St. Johns Physicians Partners, with Providence St. Johns Health Center as their partner hospital, has joined the growing list of Trio providers.
This addition is part of the focused expansion in Los Angeles county and doesn’t change existing Trio service area zip code coverage.
Blue Shield Broker Resources
- Product Cycle Updates
- Employer Connection Plus (EC+)
- Broker Communications
- Blue Shield News Center
- Plan Comparison Tool
- Small Business Plan Documents
- Renewal Center
- 2020 Small Business Plans at a Glance
- Q1-2020 Small Business Sales Brochure
- 2020 Medical Plan Cheat Sheet
- Specialty Plan Quick Facts
- Trio HMO Flyer and Website
- Teladoc Brochure
- Broker Bonus
- Pharmacy Directory
- Specialty Drug Short Cycle Program Expansion RxNews Flash
- Blue Shield Small Group Underwriting Guidelines
- Relaxed Participation
- New Small Business Multiple Subscriber Change Spreadsheet form for subscriber-level plan changes during renewal.
- Master Group Application Form
- Updated Employee Enrollment Form
- Blue Shield’s Renewal Center will help streamline the renewal process. You can:
- Complete your renewals, 100% paperless.
- Compare/add/edit/delete subscribers and dependents to calculate quotes.
- Submit group renewals and enroll clients’ employees online.
Visit Blue Shield’s Broker Connection to learn more.
Contact your Claremont team at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.