Click on the carriers below to view their broker bonus programs:
A Partnership That Pays Bonus Program
Earn up to $8,000 for enrolling a new Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) group with coverage effective July 1, 2020 – January 1, 2021. Best of all, the bonus is per group with no maximum number of groups!
You Can Earn:
- $8,000 for groups with 51-100 enrolled employees.
- $4,000 for groups with 26-50 enrolled employees.
- $2,000 for groups with 16-25 enrolled employees.
- $1,000 for groups with 6-15 enrolled employees.
Expires January 1, 2021. Download the CCSB Broker Bonus flyer.
Sell more and earn more with Humana’s Bundling Bonus, Vision Bonus, and 100+ Dental and Vision Bonus. And leverage their multiline group discounts to help your clients reduce premium costs.
Sell a Bundle, Earn a Bundle!
To earn a bonus, sell new specialty lines of coverage with the same employer group and initial effective dates of coverage between February 1 and July 31, 2020.
Groups with 5-99 Eligible Enrolled Employees:
Sell stand-alone specialty lines of coverage, or add specialty lines of coverage to a new or existing Humana group medical customer, and earn:
- $500 bonus when you sell dental + vision coverage.
- $1,000 bonus when you sell dental + vision + life coverage.
Specialty lines of coverage include dental (including voluntary dental), vision (including voluntary vision), life, and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D).
Expires July 31, 2020. To learn more, download the Bundling Bonus flyer.
Sell new Humana vision group coverage with 10+ enrolled vision subscribers with initial effective dates of coverage from January 1 through December 31, 2020, and you could earn:
- $2,000 for 6-10 vision cases sold.
- $5,000 for 11-25 vision cases sold.
- $10,000 for 26-100 vision cases sold.
- $20,000 for 101+ vision cases sold.
Expires December 31, 2020. Download the Humana Vision Bonus flyer to learn more.
100+ Dental and Vision Bonus
To earn a bonus, sell Humana dental and/or vision cases with 100+ enrolled subscribers and initial effective dates of coverage between February 1, 2020, and July 31, 2020.
- $1,000 bonus for 100-299 enrolled case size.
- $2,500 bonus for 300-999 enrolled case size.
- $5,000 bonus for 1,000+ enrolled case size.
- $250 bonus for 100-299 enrolled case size.
- $400 bonus for 300-999 enrolled case size.
- $1,000 bonus for 1,000+ enrolled case size.
Earn both bonuses when selling dental and vision to the same group!
Expires July 31, 2020. To learn more, download the 100+ Dental and Vision Bonus flyer.
Multiline Group Discounts
Offer small businesses a multiline group product discount for groups with 2-99 eligible employees who purchase Humana dental benefits.
When your groups purchase a Humana dental plan (excluding DHMO), they’ll receive a 2% premium discount for each additional product line bundled with their dental plan up to 6%.
2% Dental Premium Discount with:
- Dental + vision coverage purchased.
- Dental + basic life coverage purchased.
- Dental + voluntary life coverage purchased.
4% Dental Premium Discount with:
- Dental + vision + basic life coverage purchased.
- Dental + vision + voluntary life coverage purchased.
6% Dental Premium Discount with:
- Dental + vision + basic life + voluntary life coverage purchased.
No expiration. Download the Multiline Group Discount flyer to learn more.
2020 Producer Partnership Plan
For Humana’s current commission and compensation schedules, and information on their Leaders Club Program, Medical Growth Bonus, and Specialty Growth Bonus, download the Producer Partnership Plan flyer and visit Humana.
Earn 1.5% additional broker compensation when selling dental plus two coverages.
How it works:
- Step 1: sell a dental plan and at least two new coverages from two or more different product groups.
- Step 2: verify qualifying criteria and ensure that each case has dental coverage, 10-99 eligible lives, and 10+ lives enrolled in each product. All coverages must be sold and implemented at the same time.
- Step 3: earn an additional one-time payment of 1.5% of the annualized premium for each product sold.
No expiration. Download the MetLife Multi-Product Advantage flyer.
2020 Bonus Programs
The more you sell the higher the bonus factor.
- Qualify two ways:
– New sales credits, OR
– Premium production.
- If you qualify for both, your bonus is based on the formula that results in the higher compensation.
The more you retain the higher the bonus factor.
- Earn one new sale credit for each of these qualifying coverages or services:
– Voluntary or non-voluntary dental, STD, LTD, life or vision.
– Employer-sponsored individual disability insurance.
– eBenefits Edge Total Management (Total Management) service sold.
- Earn one-half credit for each of these qualifying coverages:
– Voluntary accident.
– Voluntary critical illness.
Download the Principal Broker Bonus flyer.
2020 Premier Producer Program
All employer-paid and voluntary group contracts count toward qualification and calculation on dental/eye care, disability STD/LTD, life, stop-loss, special risk, limited benefit medical; and voluntary critical illness, group accident, and hospital indemnity.
For New Business, You Can Earn:
- 4% for new $500,000 annual premium, minimum 3 new lines.
- 3.5% for new $250,000 annual premium, minimum 3 new lines.
- 2.5% for new $100,000 annual premium, minimum 3 new lines.
For Renewals, You Can Earn:
- 3% for 95% to 100% in-force lines of coverage.
- 2.25% for 90% to 94.99% in-force lines of coverage.
- 1.5% for 85% to 89.99% in-force lines of coverage.
Download the Reliance Standard Premier Producer Program flyer.
New Sales Bonus
Eligible cases are new fully-insured small group and key account groups located in California that have at least 10 enrolled employees and effective dates of March 1, 2020, through February 28, 2021. Only agents permanently located in California are eligible for the bonus. The maximum bonus for an eligible group is $50,000.
Eligible agents will receive a bonus based on the number of enrolled employees in the eligible medical group. The bonus amounts for Harmony and Canopy Health medical coverages are higher than that of other medical coverages.
For Each Member Enrolled for Medical Coverage, You Can Earn:
- $50 bonus for each member (50+ enrolled employees).
- $25 bonus for each member (10-49 enrolled employees).
For Each Member Enrolled for Harmony and Canopy Health Coverage, You Can Earn:
- $100 bonus for each member (50+ enrolled employees).
- $100 bonus for each member (10-49 enrolled employees).
Expires February 28, 2021. Download the UnitedHealthcare New Sales Bonus flyer.
Contact your Claremont team at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.