Designed for The Small Group Market
It can be a struggle to fit small group clients into carriers’ underwriting guidelines. Whether they’re too new (start-ups), don’t meet participation (in a dual-carrier scenario), or are too remote (out-of-state employees), carrier rules often exclude small groups that don’t fit the standard. When you’re prospecting for new clients, you need a solution that’s flexible and designed for small groups.
Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) offers:
- No late fees or admin fees.
- No annual recertification.
- Only one employee must reside in CA (as long as the group is based in CA).
- No carrier participation rule; just 70% overall participation after valid waivers.
- Flexible waiting periods.
- No budget surprises - defined employer contribution option.
- Employee choice of carrier and plan within 2 metal-levels.
Earn Up to $5000 on Each New CCSB Sale!
CCSB Certified Insurance Agents who sell new business (January 1 - June 1, 2018 effective dates) can earn $500 for groups with as few as six enrolled employees and up to $5000 for groups with 51-100 enrolled employees — in addition to competitive commissions! The bonus is per group with no maximum number of groups. Get the details.
Sign Up for Our New Online eQuote-to-Enrollment Service
Easily provide your clients with a highly efficient, virtually paperless way to quote and enroll in small group coverage with CCSB. Our new eQuote-to-Enrollment service seamlessly integrates the leading online quoting and benefits administration platforms with CCSB's enrollment system.
Learn more about CCSB's unique advantages and generous bonus, and get started with our eQuote-to-Enrollment service today!