March 2021 Updates
Effective March 1, 2021, ChoiceBuilder will now be available to groups with 2-500 employees.
Offer your larger groups the only place with the nation's premier dental, vision, chiropractic/acupuncture, and life insurance benefits in a single easy-to-manage program – with both employer-sponsored and voluntary coverage options. Plus, ChoiceBuilder can be offered alongside any medical plan. Below are the recent dental, vision and life plan updates.
- New employer-sponsored Anthem Blue Cross and Delta Dental Silver PPO plans, effective January 1, 2021 and later.
- Ameritas (Employer-Sponsored and Voluntary Plans)
- Annual benefit maximums for Silver, Gold and Platinum PPO
plans have increased $100 (IN and OON).
- New maternity benefit includes an additional comprehensive
cleaning during pregnancy.
- MetLife (Employer-Sponsored and Voluntary Plans)
Preventive dental services will not count toward the annual maximum. (A great way for members to extend their calendar year dental maximums.)
Vision (Employer-Sponsored and Voluntary)
- VSP Vision Care
- Now available at Sam's Club and Walmart Vision Centers.
- $180 frame allowance for Silver, Gold and Platinum plans.
- 12/24/24, 12/12/24, and 12/12/12 = frequency options.
- EyeMed Vision Care (Provided by Ameritas)
- $100, $130, $150 frame allowance options.
- Silver, Gold and Platinum plans = 12/12/12 frequency.
- Assurity Life Insurance Company will have a new guaranteed issue amount for groups with 200-500 employees of $10,000 - $150,000, effective March 1, 2021.
Get the details.