The Rise of Dental Implants
Unlike dentures that can be costly, uncomfortable and inconvenient, and become stained, chipped, or broken when worn for many years, dental implants are a popular option and can be less expensive in the long run because of their permanent nature. In addition to being more attractive, once implanted, they are treated like natural teeth – which means only regular maintenance is required.
Dental Implant Benefits
- Natural look and feel that closely resembles real teeth.
- Permanent and comfortable.
- Avoids bone loss associated with losing a tooth.
- No removal for overnight soaking or cleaning.
- No adhesives or anchoring to healthy teeth.
- 95% success rate with minimal risks or complications.
Initial implant costs can range from $3,000 to $5,000 each. To address the growing demand and help mitigate the costs, Dental Dental offers affordable and highly rated implant coverage for both groups and individuals. Delta Dental implant coverage was named Best Overall Dental Insurance for Implants for 2022 by Investopedia.
With the growing demand for implants and the competitive job market, offering dental implant coverage can give your clients the edge to attract and retain top talent. Learn more.
Contact us today for a Delta Dental quote.