Designed For Brokers to Sell
With complex provider networks and competing underwriting requirements of the various carriers in California, selling group health insurance isn’t easy. That’s why CaliforniaChoice, the private exchange with the state's largest portfolio of plans and networks, has spent 26 years simplifying the employee benefits process so you can focus on building your business.
- Online enrollment and account management resources to manage your business.
- Competitive commissions.
- Happier, long-term clients. At each open enrollment, clients redefine their contribution and employees choose what they want.
- Cost control through Defined Contribution.
- Huge selection of HMO, PPO, FSA, EPO, and high deductible plan options. Employees can choose from 70+ options from 8 top California carriers and health plans.
- Access to 80,000+ doctors and 400+ hospitals.
- Discount dental, vision, chiropractic/acupuncture, and life plan benefits.
- No-cost extras and discount programs.
- Smart Decision technology tools to help your clients enroll and find the right health plan for their needs, including online enrollment, online provider and Rx directories, and a plan comparison tool.
- Easy single-source administration.
- CaliforniaChoice only works with Brokers.
Access the CaliforniaChoice resources and contact us today for a quote.