New 1-hour Online Agent Certification Course*
It's now quicker and easier to become a Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) certified agent to sell small group coverage and leverage their unique advantages.
Why become a certified CCSB agent:
- You currently place your CCSB groups through another agent in your brokerage and don't write individual Covered CA business.
- You're not certified by Covered CA and would like to write CCSB groups.
How to get certified to sell CCSB:
- Submit the application. Upon approval, you'll receive an email to access the 1-hour online training through Covered CA's Learning Management System (LMS).
- Log in and complete the training. Keep the Certificate of Completion for your records.
- Complete the CCSB Agreement DocuSign forms. Pay the Department of Insurance fee.
- Receive your CCSB certification by email. Begin quoting and writing new CCSB groups with Claremont!
Questions? Need assistance?
Our CCSB experts will help guide you throughout the entire process. If you're already a certified CCSB agent, no action is needed. For help with online quoting or small group enrollment, contact Claremont at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start selling CCSB and leverage their unique advantages!
*Agents who take the 1-hour CCSB course may not sell individual coverage under Covered California, only small group coverage. If you wish to sell individual Covered CA policies, you will need to get the full certification.