Exciting Network Enhancement for Q1-2017
Exciting Network Enhancement for Q1-2017November 15, 2016
This January, Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) will expand coverage choices by offering two full-network PPOs in all regions. In addition to Health Net’s full-network PPO plans, CCSB will offer Blue Shield’s full-network PPO plans (across all metal tiers) in all regions and for out-of-state employees. CCSB is the only exchange in California to offer statewide full-network PPO plans.
Expanded Coverage Choices
- Two full-network PPOs statewide:
– Blue Shield of California, with coverage available for out-of-state employees through the Blue Card.
– Health Net (currently available).
- Kaiser Permanente expanded service in Santa Cruz County.
A great opportunity for employers in San Jose and the peninsula, since many employees commute from Santa Cruz County.
The expansions improve options for employers in rural California. Plus, small employers are eligible for valuable savings with the small business tax credit when they purchase coverage through CCSB. Remember – January is the best month to start!
All six carriers participating in 2016 will return in 2017: Blue Shield of California, Chinese Community Health Plan, Health Net, Kaiser Permanente, Sharp Health Plan, and Western Health Advantage.
Download the Covered California news release to learn more.
Offer clients and prospects even more choice with CCSB exchange plans and take advantage of the generous Q4 Agent Incentive Program and Agency Roll-Up Benefit.
Claremont Agent Resources
- Covered California Advantages
- Agent Certification
- Health Care Tax Credit Solution
- Covered California for Small Business Broker Kit
To order, contact us at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.
Covered California Agent Resources
- Covered California Agent Tools:
– New Q4 and 2017 Marketing Campaigns and Agent Resources
– Protecting Consumer Information
– Applications and Forms
– Agent and Customer Service Contact Information
- Agent Training and Certification
- Covered California Agent Service Center: 877.453.9198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Covered California for Small Business experts at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.