Covered California Q4 Broker Bonus
Covered California Q4 Broker BonusSeptember 30, 2019
Broker Bonus Relaunched for Q4: October 1, 2019 – January 1, 2020
With the Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) “A Partnership That Pays” bonus, agents who place new small group business with CCSB October 1, 2019 – January 1, 2020, can earn up to an $8,000 bonus per group, in addition to competitive commissions. You’ll earn $1,000 for groups with as few as six enrolled employees and up to $8,000 for groups with 51-100 enrolled employees. Best of all, the bonus is per group with no maximum number of groups! For details, download the flyer and agent commission schedule.
In addition to California’s most comprehensive access to doctors and hospitals, CCSB health plans offer choice and control, with:
- Two full-network PPOs — Blue Shield and Health Net.
- HMO offerings from Blue Shield, CCHP, Kaiser Permanente, and Sharp Health Plan.
- Single bill.
- No carrier participation requirements within the program.
Start Quoting CCSB Now!
Partner with Claremont for:
- Help understanding employers’ needs to deliver the right benefits solutions.
- Assistance with small group sales, enrollments, and renewals.
- Actionable solutions and practical tips, such as:
– Advantages for Agents and Employers
– Agent Resources
– Health Care Tax Credit Solution
– Top 20 Lowest Cost Medical Plans
- Expertise and support behind the scenes — all at no cost to you.
Claremont has been a trusted CCSB partner since its 2014 launch, and we are the top producing general agency in our sales territory. From agent certification and quoting to assessing new group eligibility and resolving post-enrollment issues, our CCSB experts will provide guidance and support every step of the way.
Contact the CCSB small group experts at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.