Covered California for Small Business Extends Agent Bonus Program
Covered California for Small Business Extends Agent Bonus ProgramMay 25, 2020
Agent Bonus Program Extended Through January 2021
With the Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) “A Partnership That Pays” bonus, agents who place new small group business with CCSB from July 1, 2020 – January 1, 2021, can earn up to an $8,000 bonus per group, in addition to competitive commissions. You’ll earn $1,000 for groups with as few as six enrolled employees and up to $8,000 for groups with 51-100 enrolled employees. Best of all, the bonus is per group with no maximum number of groups! For details, download the flyer.
In addition to California’s most comprehensive access to doctors and hospitals, CCSB health plans offer choice and control, with:
- Two full-network PPOs — Blue Shield and Health Net.
- HMO offerings from Blue Shield, Kaiser Permanente, and Sharp Health Plan.
- EPO offerings from Oscar in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
- Single bill.
- No carrier participation requirements within the program.
Partner with Claremont for:
- Help understanding employers’ needs to deliver the right benefits solutions.
- Assistance with small group sales, enrollments, and renewals.
- Actionable solutions and practical tips, such as:
– Advantages for Agents and Employers
– Agent Resources
– Health Care Tax Credit Solution
– Top 20 Lowest Cost Medical Plans
- Expertise and support behind the scenes — all at no cost to you.
Claremont has been a trusted CCSB partner since its 2014 launch, and we are the top producing general agency in our sales territory. From agent certification and quoting to assessing new group eligibility and resolving post-enrollment issues, our CCSB experts will provide guidance and support every step of the way.
Contact your Claremont team at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.
Your success is important to us, and we’re actively working on new solutions to support you throughout the year. To get the latest news via text messaging in the future, simply provide your cell phone number here.