Covered California for Small Business Educational Forum on Mental Health
Covered California for Small Business Educational Forum on Mental HealthFebruary 18, 2020
Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) is partnering with Blue Shield, HealthNet, and Kaiser to host a talk about one of the most pressing needs in healthcare – Mental and Behavioral Health.
Each carrier will share their extensive tools and knowledge on one of the most underrepresented values of a health insurance plan.
Did you know?
- 1 in 5 U.S. adults experience mental illness.
- 17% of youth (ages 6-17) experience a mental health disorder.
- Depression and anxiety disorders cost the global economy $1 trillion each year in lost productivity.
Learn how you can provide your clients, friends, and family with better access to invaluable mental healthcare, by attending the Mental and Behavioral Health Educational Forum.
- Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Place: Lafayette Veterans Memorial Building, 3780 Mt. Diablo Blvd, Lafayette 94549
Space is limited. Light breakfast will be provided. RSVP now!
Partner with Claremont for:
- Help understanding employers’ needs to deliver the right benefits solutions.
- Assistance with small group sales, enrollments, and renewals.
- Actionable solutions and practical tips, such as:
– Advantages for Agents and Employers
– Agent Resources
– Health Care Tax Credit Solution
– Top 20 Lowest Cost Medical Plans
- Expertise and support behind the scenes — all at no cost to you.
Claremont has been a trusted CCSB partner since its 2014 launch, and we are the top producing general agency in our sales territory. From agent certification and quoting to assessing new group eligibility and resolving post-enrollment issues, our CCSB experts will provide guidance and support every step of the way.
Contact the CCSB small group experts at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.