Delta Extends Rate Pass for December Effective Dates
Delta Extends Rate Pass for December Effective DatesOctober 4, 2016
Did you know, new groups placed in December 2016 instead of January 2017 will receive 11 more months of Delta Dental’s rate guarantee?
- New groups with a December 1, 2016 effective date will get a 36 month rate lock to November 30, 2019. A potential rate increase would happen on their December 2019 anniversary.
- New groups with a January 1, 2017 effective date will get a 24 month rate lock to December 31, 2018. A potential rate increase would happen on their January 2019 anniversary.
In August, Delta Dental announced no rate changes to their popular Small Business Program – for the third year running. In 2017, the rates for new and renewing groups will be the same as this year’s. What’s more, Delta’s stable renewal history ensures client satisfaction, which has helped them retain 98% of their customers.
Why it’s a great time to sell Delta Dental:
- Rates will be the same as today’s through every renewal until 2019.
- A stable renewal history you can trust — 1% average increase over the past 10 years.
- Unchanged commission schedule.
Updated brochures and rates sheets will be available soon.
Two-Year Rate in 2017
Your clients automatically receive a two-year rate with each new or renewing Small Business Program contract effective in 2017. For example:
- When a group enrolls this year, the next possible rate change will be in 2019 — a 36 month rate.
- When a group enrolls January 2017, the contract is for 24 months and the next renewal will be in January 2019. (No renewal required in 2018.)
- When a current group renews in December of this year, rates will remain unchanged due to the 2016 rate pass. And there will be no rate change in 2017 or 2018. The next possible rate change will be in 2019.
Leverage Delta’s multi-year rate pass to grow your business.
Contact your Claremont team at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.