Heartland’s Employer Situation Room
Heartland’s Employer Situation RoomJune 15, 2020
A proven leader in human resources administration, tax credit solutions reporting, compliance, recruiting, and more, Heartland Payroll (a Claremont partner) has created an online destination with federal and industry resources to help employers meet the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. Access the Heartland Employer Situation Room to provide guidance to your prospects and clients.
- HR Support Center
Includes an area devoted to COVID-19 resources, communication templates, forms, and more. (Available to subscribers of Heartland HR services.)
- COVID-19 Guidance and Best Practices Webinar
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
– Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans
– Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
– Employee Retention Credits
– Small Business Guide (Senate’s Guide to the Law)
– Unemployment Guidance: New Provisions, Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation (FPUC), and Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
– Employer Paid Leave Requirements
– Required Disclosure to Employees
– Employer Tax Credits
- Additional Key Provisions from Federal Actions
– Economic Impact Payments
– Student Loan Relief
- Expert Advice and Resources
– Directory of Every Federal Agency’s Response
– State Resources
– CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers
– OSHA Workplace Safety Guidance
– How to Increase Your Revenue During the Outbreak
– Five Things Small Business Owners Should Prioritize
– And More!
Protect Your Client Base
Heartland does not, and will not, compete with benefit broker partners by selling employee benefits.
Payroll Referral Program
Brokers can generate an ongoing stream of revenue from every referral that results in a sold client.
To learn more about Heartland’s payroll and HR services, and Ease integration, contact us today!
Contact your Claremont team at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your success is important to us, and we’re actively working on new solutions to support you throughout the year. To get the latest news via text messaging in the future, simply provide your cell phone number here.