Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales ManagerOctober 18, 2019
Looking to bring your sales skills and group benefits experience to a growing organization? Have experience in the health insurance industry and/or employee benefits? This position on our sales team provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Your experience in the group benefits market is highly valued by our broker-clients and you will play a strategic role in helping them grow their book of business while you pursue sales opportunities.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will promote our core principles, win business and meet sales objectives by delivering superior sales strategies and solutions to our broker-partners. You will be an expert in Claremont’s full suite of services and work collaboratively with brokers to close business with their clients, solve problems and provide carrier market knowledge to brokers and their staff.
As with all positions at Claremont, you will have the time to advance your professional skills and industry knowledge through our learning initiative. Through it all, we cultivate a family-run business atmosphere that allows you to grow to your full potential in a supportive organization.
- Advanced knowledge of the group benefits market including carrier products and underwriting requirements, tools and technologies used by brokers and the factors that drive broker behavior.
- Confidence to engage with brokers and their staff at a strategic level by understanding the demands of their clients.
- Ability to set appointments, cultivate prospects and manage a consistent sales pipeline to achieve annual sales goals.
- Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of a full menu of benefit products is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years in a sales position in the group benefits market or two years of post-secondary education with 5-7 years’ experience in a sales position in the group benefits market.
- Current California Life and Health license.
Salary plus incentive compensation and excellent benefits.
About The Company
We are a leading General Agency in Northern California. We help insurance brokers sell and implement employee benefits for companies in the small group market. Our mission is simple: help our clients grow their businesses. If you are looking for growth, then at Claremont your effort and determination are your only limiting factors. If this aligns with your goals, contact us. We’d welcome the chance to tell you more.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.