MetLife Q2-2019 Small Business Index
MetLife Q2-2019 Small Business IndexJune 18, 2019
MetLife recently released their Q2-2019 MetLife & U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Index.
- Small business confidence in the economy continues to remain high.
- Small businesses are holding investment and staffing levels steady.
- Millennial and Gen X-owned small businesses are driving hiring.
- 1 in 5 small businesses rate low insurance premiums and low out-of-pocket costs as the most important criteria for choosing healthcare coverage for employees.
- 69% of small businesses report that the process of navigating healthcare options is time consuming.
- Small businesses most commonly turn to insurance brokers, consultants or agents (32%) for information regarding benefit plans.
Get the small business owner quarterly survey results to learn how business owners select healthcare plans for their employees.
Read the press release and full report to learn more.
Contact the small group experts at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.