MetLife Q4-2019 Small Business Index
MetLife Q4-2019 Small Business IndexJanuary 13, 2020
MetLife recently released its Q4-2019 MetLife & U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Index.
- Small employers are experiencing record high levels of confidence about their businesses and financial future.
- An increasing number of small business owners have a positive outlook on their local economies, and a majority feel the national economy is in good health.
- 83% of small businesses feel comfortable with their cash flow.
- The small business hiring pace remains hot. 20% of small businesses report increasing their staff size this past year, the highest percentage in the Index’s history.
- Small manufacturers have become more pessimistic about the national economy.
- Minority-owned businesses drive investment and hiring plans.
- Millennial businesses are eager to add staff compared to other generations.
The Q4-2019 Small Business Index also provides valuable insights into the attitudes of small businesses towards technology adoption, cybersecurity, and data privacy.
Read the press release and full report to learn more.
Get The Full Report
Contact the small group experts at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.