New Commission Requirements
New Commission RequirementsJuly 20, 2016
Beginning September 1, 2016, Blue Shield of California will pay broker commissions by electronic funds transfer only. Paper checks will no longer be issued.
To ensure commission payments are not disrupted, brokers must sign up for direct deposit through Producer Connection. Brokers will not receive commission payments until they provide their electronic information.
Register for the Producer Connection to access your Statements of Commissions (SOC) electronically at any time. More information will be provided prior to the September launch.
Visit Producer Connection to learn more.
- Q4-2016 Small Business Options
- Understand how SB125 revises the definition of small group.
- 2016 Reference Guide.
- 2016 Packages for Small Business (1-100 employees).
- Transition of groups with 51-100 employees to the small group market.
- Embedded pediatric dental and vision benefits FAQs.
- Renewal month change option and form.
- Relaxed Participation Promotion (Expires September 30, 2016).
Contact the small group experts at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.