Covered California Agent Incentive Program and New Agency Roll-Up Benefit
Covered California Agent Incentive Program and New Agency Roll-Up BenefitNovember 8, 2016
For the first time, Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) is offering an Agent Incentive Program for Certified Insurance Agents that enroll new groups October 1, 2016 through January 1, 2017.
To achieve a higher bonus level, the just released Agency Roll-Up Benefit allows agents employed at the same agency to combine member sales.
Two agents in an agency each sell 125 members (none of them from groups over 50).
Under the original Agent Incentive Program, neither agent:
- Earned a bonus,
- Sold the minimum 200 members, and
- Sold a group with more than 50 enrolling employees.
With the new Agency Roll-Up Benefit, as long as each agent’s contract with CCSB specifies that their agency is to receive the commission payments, the agency can “Roll-Up” the sales of the two agents.
The combined sales total of the 250 members will earn the agency a bonus of $2,500 which can be distributed to the two agents.
The new Agency Roll-Up Benefit allows agents to:
- Earn a bonus when they otherwise would not have, OR
- Earn higher bonuses.
Please note: the agency must be contracted with CCSB and operate under the same FEIN as the agents enrolling in new business for the Roll-Up Benefit to apply.
Earn Rewards Three Ways:
- Receive $50 per member, up to $7,000 per CCSB enrolled group with 51-100 employees.
- Earn between $2,500 and $25,000 for membership enrolled in new groups effective October 1, 2016 through January 1, 2017.
- CCSB’s standard commission is 6.5% in the first year.
Claremont Agent Resources
- Covered California Advantages
- Agent Certification
- Health Care Tax Credit Solution
- Covered California for Small Business Broker Kit
To order, contact us at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.
Covered California Agent Resources
- Covered California Agent Tools:
– Protecting Consumer Information
– Marketing & Branding
– Applications and Forms
– Agent and Customer Service Contact Information
- Agent Training and Certification
- Covered California Agent Service Center: 877.453.9198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Covered California for Small Business experts at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.