Principal – Combine Group and Individual Disability Income Insurance
Principal – Combine Group and Individual Disability Income InsuranceOctober 14, 2019
With Principal’s comprehensive disability solutions, you can help your clients attract and retain key employees by combining group disability (short- and long-term) and individual Disability Income (DI) in their benefits package. Together, these coverages help employees protect more of their ability to work and earn an income.
Win by Offering Group Disability and Individual Disability Income Together
- Demonstrate your benefits expertise and differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Build stronger client relationships.
- Increase your compensation with multiple sales.
- Helps recruit and retain top talent.
- Reinforces positive employer-employee relationships.
- Manages the loss of income risk when an employee is too sick or hurt to work.
- Enhances job satisfaction – often aligned with benefits offered.
- Protects their ability to work and earn an income.
- Provides funds to help pay disability-related costs such as medical expenses.
Principal’s Disability Insurance Advantages
- Flexible options make customization easy.
- Time-savings features for claim services.
- Online services for employers and employees.
With today’s competitive job market, customized quality benefits like these help meet your clients’ bottom line and their employees’ needs.
Build a disability solution that fits clients of any size with any budget with Principal.
- Build a Disability Solution for Clients
- Get The Lowdown on Long-Term Disability
- Key Disability Insurance Differentiators – Reference Guide
- Dedicated Disability Team
- Protecting Your Income as a Business Owner
- Protecting Your Income as a Healthcare Professional
- Group Benefits Perfect for Attorneys
Your success is important to us, and we’re actively working on new solutions to support you throughout the year. To get the latest news via text messaging in the future, simply provide your cell phone number here.