Q4-2016 Small Business Options
Q4-2016 Small Business OptionsJuly 20, 2016
Starting October 1, 2016, your small business clients (1-100 employees) will have more Blue Shield options in Q4, including the ability to:
- Purchase both Blue Shield Trio ACO HMO plans and Access+ HMO® plans. (Previously, groups could only select one HMO network.) To access Trio service area information, visit BlueShield.com/Trio.
- Select HealthEquity as the health savings account (HSA) administrator for these two Blue Shield savings plans:
• Bronze Full PPO Savings 4500/30% OffEx
• Bronze Full PPO Savings 5500/40% OffExBlue Shield will share eligibility and claims data with HealthEquity for a convenient and seamless process. Plus, groups that select HealthEquity as their HSA administrator will not need to find their own third-party HSA administrator. To choose HealthEquity administration, simply check the box on the Master Group Application (paper form) when newly enrolling, or on the Request for Contract Change (paper form) when renewing coverage.
Visit Producer Connection for more information.
- Early Renew by August 1, 2016, to Lock in Lower Rates
- New Commission Requirements (start September 1, 2016).
- Understand how SB125 revises the definition of small group.
- 2016 Reference Guide.
- 2016 Packages for Small Business (1-100 employees).
- Transition of groups with 51-100 employees to the small group market.
- Embedded pediatric dental and vision benefits FAQs.
- Renewal month change option and form.
- Relaxed Participation Promotion (Expires September 30, 2016).
Contact your Claremont team at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.