Stay updated on how the Affordable Care Act (ACA) changes may impact small businesses and brokers in California.
Confidently advise your clients with our timely, factual, and unbiased analysis of the:
- Proposed ACA changes.
- Anticipated short- and long-term impact in California.
- Compliance obligations.
- About AB 3087 – The Health Care Price Relief Act
- Legislature Poised to Shelve Single-payer
- Federal Activities in Healthcare Reform
- ACA Tax Delays
- IRS Deadline Extension: ACA Forms 1095-C and 1095-B
- Get Prepared for IRS ACA Employer Penalty Notices
- Alexander-Murray Bill Makes Progress
- Trump Administration Changes
- Major Reform Fails – Still Lots of Activity
- Prepare Now – Age Band Rate Increases in 2018
- RIP ACA Repeal. What’s Next…ACA Repair?
- ACA Repeal Fails in the Senate
- Next Stop: Repeal of ACA
- Federal and State Healthcare Reform Activities
- The Prognosis for Healthcare Reform in 2017
- California Single-Payer Bill Advances
- AHCA Score/California Single-Payer Next Steps
- A Tale of Two SHOPs
- On To The Senate
- A Flurry of Activity – Not Much Clarity
- A Little-Known Provision in The ACA Could Accelerate Healthcare Reform
- New Life for Association Health Plans?
- Healthcare Reform: The Long(er) and (More) Winding Road
- Healthcare Reform: The Long and Winding Road
- Threat Emerges to The Market for Employer-Sponsored Coverage
- NAHU Calls for Immediate Action to Preserve Individual Market
- Which of Your Clients Are Subject to The ACA’s “Play or Pay” Provisions?
- Using the Congressional Review Act to Do Away with ACA Rules
- President Orders Minimizing The ACA Economic Burden
- Congress Sets The Stage for Partial ACA Repeal
Play or Pay Solutions
Past ACA Articles
- The 21st Century Cures Act
- Extension for Furnishing 2016 Forms 1095-B & 1095-C to Individuals, But Not for Filing with IRS
- US Court of Appeals: OK to Buy Standalone Fixed Indemnity Plans
- ALEs and Employee-Only Coverage
- ACA 1094-C/1095-C Reporting Through EaseCentral
- Webinar: ACA Large Employer Mandate Compliance
- Congress Passes Cadillac Tax Delay
- IRS Extends ACA Reporting Deadline for Employers
- Controlled and Affiliated Service Groups – ALE Determination
- The Importance of Worker Classification and the Large Employer Mandate
- Excluding Certain Veterans From The ALE Determination
- Essential Health Benefits, Minimum Essential Coverage, and Minimum Value…Oh My!
- The PACE Act and What It Means for California
- The PACE Act and What It Means
- Supreme Court Upholds Premium Tax Credits on the Federal Exchange in King v. Burwell Case
- SB 125: Revises the Definition of Small Employer
- Prepare For Your Upcoming Renewals
- Because They Said So, Impermissible Health Coverage Reimbursement Arrangements
- When Is An Employer’s First Year As An ALE?
- Impermissible Reimbursement Arrangements