UnitedHealthcare Q2-2016 Small Group Rate Pass and Updates
UnitedHealthcare Q2-2016 Small Group Rate Pass and UpdatesJanuary 27, 2016
UnitedHealthcare’s rates will remain unchanged through June 2016. There will be no plan or benefit changes for Q2 from the plans and rates released effective January 1, 2016.
New Silver 2000 PPO Plan
UnitedHealthcare has filed for a new Silver 2000 PPO (non-HSA) plan to replace the Silver 2000 HSA plan, which was withdrawn as of January 1, 2016, per the DMHC request. Pending regulatory approval, the new plan will be effective January 1, 2016.
Features That Remain The Same
- Rates: New PPO plan rates will be the same as the original HSA plan version.
- Plan codes: AEJD (Silver Select Plus network) and AEJI (Silver Core network).
- Medical Deductibles: Individual $2,000 and family $4,000.
- Out-of-Pocket Maximum: Individual OOP $6,500.
- Accumulation: Changed to an embedded plan.
- Out-of-Pocket Maximum: Family OOP has increased to $13,000.
- Prescription: New plan code 367, $15/$35/$70/25% up to $250. RX deductible $150/$300.
Focus Network Zip Code Additions (as of January 1, 2016)
Los Angeles County
- Venice: 90291
- Marina del Rey: 90292
- Playa del Ray: 90293
San Diego County
- San Diego: 92116-92117, 92119-92124,92126-92132, 92134-92140, 92142, 92145, 92147, 92149-92150, 92152-92155
- Coronado: 92118
Multi-Choice State Package and Infertility
Infertility benefits are included in the PPO Multi-Choice State package plans. The initial benefit tables released incorrectly showed infertility benefits were not covered for these plans. The benefit summaries are being updated to reflect the correct infertility benefits.
Updated Brochures and Forms
- Alliance (HMO) Network Brochure
- Alliance Bronze 60 HSA HMO SOB
- Participation & Floor Certification Form
- SSN Attestation Form
Contact the small group experts at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.