UnitedHealthcare Offers Q3 and Q4 Sales Bonus
UnitedHealthcare Offers Q3 and Q4 Sales BonusJune 15, 2017
For New Fully Insured Cases with Up to 100 Eligible Employees
In addition to market-leading PPO rates in Northern California, UnitedHealthcare is now offering a bonus to brokers in Q3 and Q4.
California agents* who sell new medical groups with up to 100 eligible employees from July 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017 may earn a bonus of up to $10,000.*
To qualify for the bonus, agents must:
- Sell a combined total of at least 25 enrolled employees in new groups,
- Have a net change percentage of at least 100% during the bonus period, and
- Have a total of 200 enrolled employees in groups with up to 100 eligible employees on December 31, 2017.
Get the details on the Q3-2017 Sales Bonus and Q4-2017 Sales Bonus.
- Free COBRA, FSA and POP (2+ members)
- Virtual Visits
- Rally Wellness App
- UnitedHealthcare Health4Me® Member Account Management Mobile App
- MyUHC.com Benefit Information Portal
- Employer eServices Benefits Management Program
- Gym Reimbursement
For an overview of what UnitedHealthcare offers California businesses, download this flyer.
Start quoting UnitedHealthcare today!
Contact the small group experts at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.
*Only agents permanently located in California are eligible for the bonus. The maximum bonus payable to any agent or agency is $10,000.