UnitedHealthcare Offers Q4-2016 Sales Bonus
UnitedHealthcare Offers Q4-2016 Sales BonusSeptember 13, 2016
For New Fully Insured Cases with Up to 100 Eligible Employees
In addition to market-leading PPO rates in Northern California, UnitedHealthcare is now offering a bonus to brokers in Q4.
California agents* who sell new medical groups with up to 100 eligible employees from October 1, 2016, through December 31, 2016, may earn a bonus of up to $10,000.*
To qualify for the bonus, agents must:
- Sell a combined total of at least 25 enrolled employees in new groups,
- Have a net change percentage of at least 100% during the bonus period, and
- Have a total of 100 enrolled employees in groups with up to 100 eligible employees on December 31, 2016.
Get the details.
- Free COBRA, FSA, and POP (2+ members)
- Virtual Visits
- Rally Wellness App
- Member Account Management App
- Gym Reimbursement
Start quoting UnitedHealthcare today!
Contact your Claremont team at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only agents permanently located in California are eligible for the bonus. The maximum bonus payable to any agent or agency is $10,000.