Blue Shield Tandem PPO and Trio HMO Members Can Reduce Drug Costs
Blue Shield Tandem PPO and Trio HMO Members Can Reduce Drug CostsJuly 27, 2020
Blue Shield Tandem PPO and Trio HMO members (both on-and off-exchange) have access to Blue Shield’s tiered pharmacy network Rx Spectrum. Members can reduce their prescription drug cost-share by utilizing Level A network pharmacies: CVS (including at Target), Costco, Safeway, and Vons.
To learn more, download these Blue Shield resources:
Blue Shield Resources
- COVID-19 Resources for brokers and employers.
- Blue Shield News Center
- Product Cycle Updates
- Employer Connection Plus (EC+)
- Broker Communications
- Broker Connection
- Plan Comparison Tool
- Small Business Plan Documents
- Renewal Center
- Forms and Applications
- 2020 Small Business Plans at a Glance
- What’s New for Small Business Q3-2020
- Q3-2020 Small Business Sales Brochure
- 2020 Medical Plan Cheat Sheet
- Specialty Plan Quick Facts
- Trio HMO Flyer and Website
- Tandem PPO Flyer
- Teladoc Brochure
- Pharmacy Directory
- Specialty Drug Short Cycle Program Expansion RxNews Flash
- Blue Shield Small Group Underwriting Guidelines
- Relaxed Participation Extended to December 31, 2020.
- New Small Business Multiple Subscriber Change Spreadsheet form for subscriber-level plan changes during renewal.
- Master Group Application Form
- Updated Employee Enrollment Form
- Blue Shield’s Renewal Center will help streamline the renewal process. You can:
- Complete your renewals, 100% paperless.
- Compare/add/edit/delete subscribers and dependents to calculate quotes.
- Submit group renewals and enroll clients’ employees online.
Visit Blue Shield’s Broker Connection to learn more.
Contact your Claremont team at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.