CCSB Certification in 1-Hour
CCSB Certification in 1-HourMarch 26, 2019
Great news! With the Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) simple 1-hour online course, it’s now quicker and easier to become a CCSB certified agent to sell small group coverage and leverage their unique advantages. Get started with the CCSB agent certification.
You should take this course if you:
- Currently place your CCSB groups through another agent in your brokerage.
- Are not certified by Covered CA and would like to write CCSB groups.
- Immediately start receiving commissions when you win the BOR on a group with CCSB coverage.
How to get certified to sell CCSB:
- Submit the application. Upon approval in a day or so, you will receive an email link to the 1-hour online training on Covered California’s Learning Management System (LMS).
- Log in and complete the training. Keep the Certificate of Completion for your records.
- Complete the CCSB Agreement you’ll receive from DocuSign in about two business days after you complete the training. Pay the Department of Insurance endorsement fee. Allow 3-5 business days for processing. Note: there are 2 agreements to choose from whether you’re an independent broker or part of an agency.
- Receive your Covered California for Small Business certification by email. You may begin quoting and writing new CCSB groups with Claremont!
Contact the small group experts at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.