To access the carrier product and rate information provided by PRISM, check the box below indicating you have read and agree to the license agreement. A button will then appear to access PRISM.

This site uses cookies to track your agreement option. If the terms of the license agreement change or if you clear the cookies from your browser, this page will appear once again during the PRISM login process.

Delta Dental Quoting

Employer contribution entered in Dental Contribution under Group Information affects the Delta Dental plans and rates returned. Please be aware that Delta Dental will require groups with 100% employer contribution to have 100% participation.

If you need assistance, please contact our Quotes team at or 800.696.4543.

Login To Prism

Does my California resident life/health license allow me to write business in other states?

Yes, provided you obtain a non-resident license from that state. From time to time, you may have a client whose business is based outside California. Or perhaps you would like to start pursuing business in other states. In order to write business in another state you will need to obtain a non-resident license for that state for yourself, and if desired, for your agency.

Fortunately, California has reciprocity with many states. This means that, provided your California life/health license is current and in good standing, you do not need to take the license education class and pass the license test for each state. You just need to apply (and pay) for a non-resident license for yourself and your agency. You’ll need to secure a non-resident license for your agency if you intend to market your agency in that state or be paid through your agency for business written in that state.

To make this convenient, most states have signed on with the National Producer Insurance Registry (NIPR) which is an organization that facilitates cross-state licensing. NIPR’s web site allows you to apply for and renew non-resident licenses. We have developed this step-by-step guide to apply for your non-resident license. We hope you find it helpful.