To access the carrier product and rate information provided by PRISM, check the box below indicating you have read and agree to the license agreement. A button will then appear to access PRISM.
Starting July 1, Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) is offering new Blue Shield plans, providing more options for enrollees. These plans include the Access+ HMO Network with Platinum, Gold, and Silver metal tier options, as well as the Bronze Trio HMO 7000/70. The two most popular Blue Shield High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP), Silver Full PPO Savings 2300/25% and Bronze Full PPO Savings 7000 plans, are also now available.
All of these plans offer benefits such as Wellvolution, Teladoc Mental Health, Nurse Help 24/7, LifeReferrals 24/7, and the Blue Card program for when members are outside of California.Login To Prism
Date: January 19, 2022
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm
Cost: $15 Members, $30 Non-Members
Speaker: Kerrigan R. Kahl, Managing Partner, Chimienti & Associates
This course reviews the financial protection issues that are common with privately-held companies and the risk to the owner(s) and key executives. They will discuss how to identify clients who are potentially at risk and how to conduct a proper initial assessment and what tools/resources are available to agents to help them evaluate and design an executive DI program. This includes reviewing and comparing different strategies, potential taxability of benefits, IRS “gross up” provisions and policy ownership. Lastly, the course will identify situations that would require additional outside advisors, such as, CPA’s or legal counsel.
• Understand the financial protection issues owners and highly compensated executives face.
• Identity clients who may face these issues.
• How to integrate into the annual planning process.
• Conduct an assessment to identity gaps and what external tools/resources you may need to employ as part of the process.
• Understand how different income replacement programs can be structured to lower costs and maximize benefits.
• Understand what additional resources and tools you may need.