To access the carrier product and rate information provided by PRISM, check the box below indicating you have read and agree to the license agreement. A button will then appear to access PRISM.
Employer contribution entered in Dental Contribution under Group Information affects the Delta Dental plans and rates returned. Please be aware that Delta Dental will require groups with 100% employer contribution to have 100% participation.Login To Prism
Date: January 19, 2022
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm
Cost: $15 Members, $30 Non-Members
Speaker: Kerrigan R. Kahl, Managing Partner, Chimienti & Associates
This course reviews the financial protection issues that are common with privately-held companies and the risk to the owner(s) and key executives. They will discuss how to identify clients who are potentially at risk and how to conduct a proper initial assessment and what tools/resources are available to agents to help them evaluate and design an executive DI program. This includes reviewing and comparing different strategies, potential taxability of benefits, IRS “gross up” provisions and policy ownership. Lastly, the course will identify situations that would require additional outside advisors, such as, CPA’s or legal counsel.
• Understand the financial protection issues owners and highly compensated executives face.
• Identity clients who may face these issues.
• How to integrate into the annual planning process.
• Conduct an assessment to identity gaps and what external tools/resources you may need to employ as part of the process.
• Understand how different income replacement programs can be structured to lower costs and maximize benefits.
• Understand what additional resources and tools you may need.