To access the carrier product and rate information provided by PRISM, check the box below indicating you have read and agree to the license agreement. A button will then appear to access PRISM.

This site uses cookies to track your agreement option. If the terms of the license agreement change or if you clear the cookies from your browser, this page will appear once again during the PRISM login process.

Delta Dental Quoting

Employer contribution entered in Dental Contribution under Group Information affects the Delta Dental plans and rates returned. Please be aware that Delta Dental will require groups with 100% employer contribution to have 100% participation.

If you need assistance, please contact our Quotes team at or 800.696.4543.

Login To Prism

Agent Agreement

Agent contract: Do we need to maintain a min. book of business in Covered California for Small Business to keep contract?

Posted by


Has the agent contract been approved or is it still in draft?

Posted by

The agent agreement has been approved.

My agency’s E&O policy doesn’t list the agents. It’s written in the name of the agency. During training class, I was told that this would be acceptable to submit, however on the Agent Certification Checklist it says the following: “Errors & omissions declaration page demonstrating minimum required coverage levels in the Agent’s name.

Posted by

It is acceptable to submit the declarations page from the agency’s policy as evidence of the agent’s coverage, provided that the agency’s policy does actually cover the agent.

Standard Agreement (Std 213) Section 1 – What do I list as the “Contractor’s Name”, my own name or my agency’s?

Posted by

Use the certified agent’s name, NOT the agency name.

Standard Agreement (Std 213) Contractor Section – Do I use my information or the agency’s?

Posted by

Use the certified agent’s name and signature and it is OK to use the agency’s address.

Exhibit A – P.1 Scope of Work Do I enter the agency’s FEIN or do I put my own SSN. I don’t want to put my own SSN if payments will go to me.

Posted by

For those agents who want their commissions to go to an agency, they should put the agency’s FEIN.

Exhibit D – P.1 Business Associate Agreement Do I list the agency name or my name in the second blank?

Posted by

Use the certified agent’s name.

Exhibit G – P.1 Darfur Contracting Act Certification Form. Do I list the agency’s FEIN or do I list my own SSN?

Posted by

List the agency’s FEIN.

Payee Data Record (Std 204). Section 3 – Do I enter the agency’s FEIN? I want all payments to go to the agency, not me.

Posted by

If the agency is to be paid, put the agency’s FEIN.

Payee Data Record (Std 204). Section 5 – Do I put my information and signature here, or can the owner of the agency put his information and signature?

Posted by

If the agency is to be paid, the agency should fill out the form and the agency’s authorized payee representative should sign it.