Mammoth HR – Employer Return to Work Resources
Mammoth HR – Employer Return to Work ResourcesJune 21, 2020
Free to all employers and continually updated, the Mammoth HR (with Think HR) COVID-19 Crisis Response Center offers an extensive library of essential employer return to work resources including:
- Quick Start Guide: Deciding Who to Recall from Furlough or Layoff
- COVID-19: Return to Work Considerations: Postings and Policies (2-minute Video)
- COVID-19: Health and Safety Best Practices for Returning to Work (2-minute Video)
- Employee Notice: Face-Covering Policy
- If an Employee Refuses Work: Impact on Unemployment Benefits (2-minute Video)
- Return to Work Policy Checklist
- Welcome Back Letter (COVID-19 Return to Work)
- Employee Furlough Recall Letter
- Workplace Safety: COVID-19 (2-minute Video)
- HR Guidance and Best Practices Recorded Webinar
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- State and Federal Resources:
– Cal/OSHA Guidance for Employers
– Educational Materials and Fact Sheets
– Model Written Plans and Programs for Aerosol Transmissible Diseases
– Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)
– Department of Industrial Relations (DIR), Employee Leave options, Compensation, and Salary.
– Department of Public Health (DPH)
– Employment Development Department (EDD)
– Labor and Workforce Development Agency
– And More!
- CDC Materials
- US Department of Labor (DOL) Materials for Workers and Employers
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Materials
- US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Materials
- IRS Materials
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN) Materials
- National Governors Association (NGA) Materials
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Materials
For clients that need assistance resolving return to work and HR issues, offer the expertise of our trusted partner Mammoth HR. Preferred pricing for Mammoth HR is available to brokers referred by Claremont. For details, contact us at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact your Claremont team at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.
Your success is important to us, and we’re actively working on new solutions to support you throughout the year. To get the latest news via text messaging in the future, simply provide your cell phone number here.