To access the carrier product and rate information provided by PRISM, check the box below indicating you have read and agree to the license agreement. A button will then appear to access PRISM.
The Virtual Blue plans give members (small and large groups) the choice of virtual or in-person care. Virtual care includes $0 unlimited visits to primary care, behavioral health and specialty care through a new partnership with AccoladeCare. In-person care is available through the Tandem PPO network in California and via BlueCard when outside of the state.
The two Virtual Blue small group plans available in PRISM are the Virtual Blue Gold Tandem PPO 1500/45 and Virtual Blue Bronze Tandem PPO 7500/75. These can be identified by ‘Virtual Blue’ in the plan name.
When using the PRISM filter options for Narrow or Broad networks, select ‘All’ networks instead of ‘Broad’ only networks to generate plans for Blue Shield’s Virtual Blue, Trio HMO, and Tandem PPO plans.
If you need assistance, please contact our Quotes team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.696.4543.Login To Prism
It’s now even easier to present compelling quotes and proposals to your clients when you log into PRISM, our (no-cost) quote service, with these new enhancements.
1. Easily export multiple reports on the Table Rates & Benefits Report page (available before selecting a group) into Excel.
Once you checkmark the corresponding outputs, you will be able to select “Excel Export (beta).”
This feature can be used with multiple reports at once, and will export all selected reports into a combined Excel spreadsheet with each tab being its own report.
2. Filter Current Plans on the Review Group Data page by Carrier, Plan Type, and Metallic Tier. Previously, you could only filter Current Plans by Carrier. This update allows the user to narrow their filtering significantly while searching for their group’s current plan selections. This feature not only makes plan mapping more efficient and user friendly, but also helps avoid errors in plan selections due to too many options.
3. Sort the Side-by-Side reports so the Current and corresponding Renewal Plans are next to each other. Previously, that report would show all Current plans and then all Renewal plans before including any alternative plans. The image below shows where you select this option in the Medical Plan Reports.
Side-by-Side example of the new Current/Renewal on the left. On the right, there is no sorting by Current/Renewal.
4. Narrow down the plans to include on the Employee Worksheet ACA report in two ways (by Package or now by Plans selected during the quoting process). You can also narrow down the Base Plan for that report in two ways (by Package or now by only the selected/highlighted Plans within the Package).
Selecting the package will ensure mixed packages are not offered.
If you ran a quote previously, you can choose “By Selected Plans from Above” and this will shorten the time instead of having to re-select the plans individually.
5. The cost comparison now includes the Network. This allows you to identify if the Network is full (Broad) or skinny (Narrow).
Whether you need help onboarding new staff or learning how to use PRISM’s advanced features, our short on-demand video tutorials will quickly get you the training you need when you need it.
PRISM Video Tutorials
To take advantage of PRISM, our free online quoting system. Or request a quote by contacting us at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.
Contact The Answer Team at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get The Latest News with Text Messaging!
Your success is important to us, and we’re actively working on new solutions to support you throughout the year. To get the latest news via text messaging in the future, simply provide your cell phone number here.
Sign Up for Text Messaging