To access the carrier product and rate information provided by PRISM, check the box below indicating you have read and agree to the license agreement. A button will then appear to access PRISM.
Starting July 1, Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) is offering new Blue Shield plans, providing more options for enrollees. These plans include the Access+ HMO Network with Platinum, Gold, and Silver metal tier options, as well as the Bronze Trio HMO 7000/70. The two most popular Blue Shield High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP), Silver Full PPO Savings 2300/25% and Bronze Full PPO Savings 7000 plans, are also now available.
All of these plans offer benefits such as Wellvolution, Teladoc Mental Health, Nurse Help 24/7, LifeReferrals 24/7, and the Blue Card program for when members are outside of California.Login To Prism
It’s now even easier to present compelling quotes and proposals to your clients when you log into PRISM, our (no-cost) quote service, with these new enhancements.
1. Easily export multiple reports on the Table Rates & Benefits Report page (available before selecting a group) into Excel.
Once you checkmark the corresponding outputs, you will be able to select “Excel Export (beta).”
This feature can be used with multiple reports at once, and will export all selected reports into a combined Excel spreadsheet with each tab being its own report.
2. Filter Current Plans on the Review Group Data page by Carrier, Plan Type, and Metallic Tier. Previously, you could only filter Current Plans by Carrier. This update allows the user to narrow their filtering significantly while searching for their group’s current plan selections. This feature not only makes plan mapping more efficient and user friendly, but also helps avoid errors in plan selections due to too many options.
3. Sort the Side-by-Side reports so the Current and corresponding Renewal Plans are next to each other. Previously, that report would show all Current plans and then all Renewal plans before including any alternative plans. The image below shows where you select this option in the Medical Plan Reports.
Side-by-Side example of the new Current/Renewal on the left. On the right, there is no sorting by Current/Renewal.
4. Narrow down the plans to include on the Employee Worksheet ACA report in two ways (by Package or now by Plans selected during the quoting process). You can also narrow down the Base Plan for that report in two ways (by Package or now by only the selected/highlighted Plans within the Package).
Selecting the package will ensure mixed packages are not offered.
If you ran a quote previously, you can choose “By Selected Plans from Above” and this will shorten the time instead of having to re-select the plans individually.
5. The cost comparison now includes the Network. This allows you to identify if the Network is full (Broad) or skinny (Narrow).
Whether you need help onboarding new staff or learning how to use PRISM’s advanced features, our short on-demand video tutorials will quickly get you the training you need when you need it.
PRISM Video Tutorials
To take advantage of PRISM, our free online quoting system. Or request a quote by contacting us at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact The Answer Team at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.
Get The Latest News with Text Messaging!
Your success is important to us, and we’re actively working on new solutions to support you throughout the year. To get the latest news via text messaging in the future, simply provide your cell phone number here.
Sign Up for Text Messaging