Selling Virtually – Broker Resources
Selling Virtually – Broker ResourcesJune 2, 2020
Today’s uncertainty and confusion have left small business owners overwhelmed. In the past, they may have welcomed an in-person broker meeting. But these days, they’re much more likely to prefer – or require – a phone or video call.
With more and more prospects and clients using video to connect and conduct business, growth-focused brokers that leverage video and expand their sales skills will be able to foster stronger relationships, achieve faster sales cycles, and win more business.
From using the right software and equipment to employing compelling and engaging video selling techniques, successful virtual selling requires a new approach. We’ve assembled a number of useful aids to help keep you in front of prospects and customers. To ensure your virtual sales success, check out the resources below.
California Association of Health Underwriters (CAHU)
- Going Virtual. Member resources.
LinkedIn Learning (Paid Subscription)
- Zoom: Leading Effective and Engaging Calls
- Skype for Business Essential Training
- Learning Webex Meetings
- Digital Body Language
- Executive Presence on Video Conference Calls
- Best Video Conferencing Software for Small Businesses (G2)
- How to Create The Best at-Home Video Conferencing Setup, For Every Budget (TechCrunch)
- Engaging Prospects During COVID-19 (Insurance Journal)
- Virtual Selling: The Essential Video Sales Call Checklist (Impact)
Contact your Claremont team at 800.696.4543 or email@example.com.
Your success is important to us, and we’re actively working on new solutions to support you throughout the year. To get the latest news via text messaging in the future, simply provide your cell phone number here.