Top 20 Lowest Cost Medical Plans – Small Group (1-100)
Top 20 Lowest Cost Medical Plans – Small Group (1-100)February 12, 2018
Addressing employers’ cost-containment concerns and offering high-quality benefit plans tailored to their needs is simple with our quarterly Top 20 Reports.
- Two separate reports — Broad Network Plans and Narrow Network Plans, for “apples-to-apples” comparisons.
- Streamlined format — all four metal tiers for each rating region are on the same page, for a quick view of plans in each region.
Our Top 20 Reports Will Help You:
- Quickly and easily identify the lowest cost medical plans in each network.
- Efficiently compare the plans by cost, metal tier, and rating region, statewide.
- ‘Shop the market’ without a quote engine.
- Qualify a prospect’s ability to purchase coverage by quickly estimating the lowest cost plans available in their region.
Deliver value by offering the most economical plans to your price-conscious clients, and use our powerful Top 20 Report as a prospecting tool – if your prospect cannot afford 50% of the lowest cost plan for enrolling employees, then it’s clear they can’t afford to offer coverage.
Get Our Q2-2018 Broad and Narrow Network Plan Reports Now!
To download these must-have reports, simply submit the form on this page.
Contact the small group experts at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.