UnitedHealthcare Vision Benefits Update
UnitedHealthcare Specialty plan reminders:
UnitedHealthcare’s Flexible Vision Network
- Includes 66 retail chains that offer convenient evening and weekend hours (good to know for groups with out-of-state locations). Many of the retail stores offer consumer discounts, on-going promotions, and a large inventory, unlike many private practice providers that are unable to due to space limitations.
- For a full list of providers, sign in to myuhcvision.com or call 800.638.3120.
- Download the vision provider network flyer to learn more.
Enhanced Maternity and Pediatric Vision Benefits
- Additional maternity and pediatric vision benefits are included at no extra cost to members:
- Two eye exams are covered each plan year for mothers-to-be and children up to the age of 13.
- Coverage for one new pair of glasses (frames and lenses) at no additional premium cost if the vision prescription changes .5 diopter or greater in a plan year.
- Please note: these details are not included in UnitedHealthcare’s vision benefit summaries – only in this flyer.
Online Vision Providers: Warby Parker and GlassesUSA.com
- Warby Parker:
- A network option for UnitedHealthcare members to purchase eyeglasses, prescription sunglasses, or contact lenses with vision benefits.
- Free shipping.
- A full refund or exchange is available within 30 days of receipt.
- For more information, visit warbyparker.com/united.
- Access to over 7,000 styles of glasses and sunglasses, including well-known designer brands and established house brands.
- Ultraviolet, anti-reflective (anti-glare), and scratch-resistant coatings included at no additional cost.
- Virtual Try-On allows members to see how the glasses fit.
- Transparent pricing and benefits integration.
- Free shipping and returns.
- 24/7 customer support.
Start quoting UnitedHealthcare Specialty plans today!
Contact your Claremont team at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get The Latest News with Text Messaging!
Your success is important to us, and we’re actively working on new solutions to support you throughout the year. To get the latest news via text messaging in the future, simply provide your cell phone number here.
Sign Up for Text Messaging