To access the carrier product and rate information provided by PRISM, check the box below indicating you have read and agree to the license agreement. A button will then appear to access PRISM.

This site uses cookies to track your agreement option. If the terms of the license agreement change or if you clear the cookies from your browser, this page will appear once again during the PRISM login process.

Cigna + Oscar Withdraws from
The Small Group Market

New Cigna + Oscar (C+O) small group sales and renewals will not be offered in 2025. At C+O’s request, all plans and rates have been removed from the quote engine. However, you can still quote or renew your C+O groups through December 15, 2024 by contacting us at or 800.696.4543. Please note: the last day of coverage will be December 14, 2025.

For assistance, please contact our Quotes team at or 800.696.4543.

Login To Prism


Does my California resident life/health license allow me to write business in other states?

Posted by

Yes, provided you obtain a non-resident license from that state. From time to time, you may have a client whose business is based outside California. Or perhaps you would like to start pursuing business in other states. In order to write business in another state you will need to obtain a non-resident license for that state for yourself, and if desired, for your agency.

Fortunately, California has reciprocity with many states. This means that, provided your California life/health license is current and in good standing, you do not need to take the license education class and pass the license test for each state. You just need to apply (and pay) for a non-resident license for yourself and your agency. You’ll need to secure a non-resident license for your agency if you intend to market your agency in that state or be paid through your agency for business written in that state.

To make this convenient, most states have signed on with the National Producer Insurance Registry (NIPR) which is an organization that facilitates cross-state licensing. NIPR’s web site allows you to apply for and renew non-resident licenses. We have developed this step-by-step guide to apply for your non-resident license. We hope you find it helpful.

In our library, you’ll find carrier forms, applications, enrollment kits, broker bonuses, marketing resources, and more (video tutorial). However, not all carrier forms are available online.

If you don’t find what you are looking for, contact our team for help at 800.696.4543 or