Are You Capitalizing on The Health Care Tax Credit?
Are You Capitalizing on The Health Care Tax Credit?February 3, 2020
Cost concerns continue to be one of the top health care challenges for small businesses.
Address employers’ cost concerns with the Health Care Tax Credit, which provides employer savings of up to 50% on health care premiums for up to two years. Maximize your clients’ savings by moving to them into a Covered California for Small Business plan this year.
Start by estimating the amount of tax credit your clients can realize. Then use our simple turnkey Health Care Tax Credit Solution to ensure your clients get the most for their health care dollars.
Results We’ve Seen So Far:
- 75% qualified for the tax credit.
- Nearly 25% of those purchased coverage after reviewing the tax credit report.
- $5,800 was the average credit received.
Bring the Tax Credit value to your clients.
Partner with Claremont for:
- Help understanding employers’ needs to deliver the right benefits solutions.
- Assistance with small group sales, enrollments, and renewals.
- Actionable solutions and practical tips, such as:
– Advantages for Agents and Employers
– Agent Resources
– Health Care Tax Credit Solution
– Top 20 Lowest Cost Medical Plans
- Expertise and support behind the scenes — all at no cost to you.
Claremont has been a trusted CCSB partner since its 2014 launch, and we are the top producing general agency in our sales territory. From agent certification and quoting to assessing new group eligibility and resolving post-enrollment issues, our CCSB experts will provide guidance and support every step of the way.
Contact the CCSB small group experts at 800.696.4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.